Here, the story of a uniquely refined Rothesay home with in-ground pool and privacy. A former cottage that has been converted into an unconventional, unique floor plan is perfectly placed on a quaint, flat street that literally is close to everything. Walkability is so easy here. You can walk to restaurants, a historic inn, schools, coffee shops, parks, playground, beach, golf course, tennis courts, yacht club. In your backyard, there are endless hiking trails edged with babbling brooks. A prime place to mountain bike, trail run and as a bonus children can walk to Rothesay Netherwood School through these trails (meaning, no car pool 6 months of the year).
Being all encompassing with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms on 3 floors of finished living space. It is sun and serenity here thanks to the seamless indoor/outdoor living with bright windows and even brighter mouldings throughout.
Whether you are familiar or not, there are things you should know about this home that allow it to be a stand-out:
1. It is situated on half an acre with the purest privacy in Old Rothesay.
2. The pool area is commanding and has ample size to host any number of people.
3. Speaking of the pool. The liner has been updated and is a modern style too.
4. The exterior siding is grey wood shingles; coupled with the most charming windows.
5. Love greenery? The main exterior side of the home has climbing vines, creating a natural feel.
6. The home floor plan is ideal for families looking for their own space with some separation. This works for guests too.
7. There is an executive home office space on the main level.
8. Car ports are cool again.
9. With pools, yards can sometimes be sacrificed. Not here. There is a flat backyard, again completely private.
10. This home is beloved. All of the work that has been put into it was of the utmost quality and care.
Culling together all of these details, add up to how this is a uniquely refined Rothesay home. Priced @ $450,000.
Scroll below and click here to discover more home traits.